Join us for a 5 Day Stand Up Paddle & Hike Adventure
in Lake Powell, AZ from May 5-10th.
Led by YOLO Board team riders Michael 'Westy' Westenberger and Leah Seacrest, this 5 day adventure, perfect for those new to SUP as well as seasoned paddlers, allows you to paddle, hike, relax, and play as hard as you wish, including:
- Four days and five nights on a 59 ft. Deluxe Houseboat
- Daily SUP and hiking excursions through beautiful canyons and caves
- Daily beach or SUP yoga classes led by Leah
- One Paddle Stroke Technique Clinic led by Westy
- All your SUP gear rental including a YOLO Inflatable Board, a YOLO 3-pc adjustable paddle, a leash, and a P.F.D.
- Four lunches and four dinners prepared for you on the boat
- Daily breakfast smoothie bar powered by Garden Of Life
- Nightly bonfires on the beach
- Plenty of free time to relax, read, and play
- Pick ups and drop offs from Page Municipal Airport
Cost: $999/per person ($350 non-refundable deposit is due by January 31st, 2016 to hold your spot, remaining balance is due by April 1, 2016)
********** SOLD OUT **********