Craving a little adventure unfettered by the responsibilities of home and work? Join us for an all-Women’s YOLO Experience at beautiful Rancho Santana in Nicaragua. This trip is the perfect get-away for us active gals looking for outdoor adventure. Get ready to meet new people and challenge yourself by learning to surf and paddleboard with top instructors. With the beauty of Nicaragua as our backdrop, the Women’s YOLO Experience provides the support and encouragement needed for all levels. We will delight in having a trip with challenge AND relaxation; balancing enjoying the journey just as much as the destination.
THE WOMEN’S YOLO EXPERIENCE FEATURES:
Wednesday January 24 to Tuesday January 30, 2018
- 6 nights luxury accommodations at Rancho Santana (double occupancy)
- Breakfast and Dinner daily (excluding alcoholic beverages)
- Craft beer tasting by Campo Brewery
- Three Private Surf Lessons
- SUP Tour at Playa Escondida
- Ox-Cart Tour of Cuascato Community
- 80-minute Athletic Massage
- Dune surfing (conditions permitting)
- Monkey hike
- Bonfire on Playa Santana
- Day trip to Granada and hike of Mombacho volcano
- Airport transfers and local transportation
$2135 per person, double occupancy
To reserve your spot, please send a non-refundable deposit of $200 via Paypal to email@example.com. Please note on your payment "Women's YOLO Experience Nicaragua".
*25% of trip balance is due by October 24, 2017
*Remaining balance due Friday, December 11, 2017
For more information, contact Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org.